How Renua are you?
- No able-bodied person should get state assistance without contributing to their communities.
- Rural pubs should receive a grant for providing some tourist and local history information.
- Motor tax should be scrapped and replaced by a levy on fuel.
Hospitals should be independent and there should be competition among them.
Public sector pay should be set by a body independent of the government.
- Politicians who put clientalist interest over national interest should face a by-election.
If a child continually falls foul of the law their parents should be held legally responsible.
- A student loan system system should be introduced to fund university education.
Yes to renewable strategy but no to wind farms.
The teaching of Irish in schools needs a radical rethink.